Discover Egyptian Jewelry and Enjoy Free Shipping with No Order Minimum!
A unique double-sided scarab design with a matching blue stone on frontside with superior finishing and dazzling details on backside. The scarab amulets were used by ancient Egyptians for their magical rejuvenating properties, they were to give powers of protection or renewal for the wearer. Scarabs found often engraved with Pharaohs and the royal family names. The pendant adorned with lotus flower on top; The Lotus is used as a symbol in ancient Egyptian art representing the sun, of creation, rebirth.
When ordering your Egyptian Pendant, please make sure to review the different options provided.
- Today's offer is free Personalized Silver Cartouche pendant with purchasing of this Gold Pendant. (to receive it please be sure to enter personalization name for the free silver-cartouche at the (Free silver-cartouche personalization name Box) , you'll also receive Nile Mall's famous Jewelry box.
- No chain included, you could add a chain using the chain's selection box.
- One size is available. Height: about 1" = 25 mm , Width: about 0.5" = 13 mm , Weight: Approx. 2.5 Gr.
- Price will vary based on the options selected.
- Our designers handcrafted this lovely piece of 18K gold. It also bears the 18K gold stamp for authenticity purposes.
- Shipment of our 18K gold Egyptian Pendant takes from 4-8 business days.
- Shipping takes place from Egypt.
18K Gold Double-sided Scarab Pendant with Blue Stone
- Brands Nile Mall for Egyptian Jewelry
- Product Code: GP024
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 21000