Discover Egyptian Jewelry and Enjoy Free Shipping with No Order Minimum!
A unique 18K Gold Ankh Key pendant with White Stone Scarab. The ankh key called the key of the Nile and represent the future life, life after death. Often, the ancient Egyptians would carry ankh ornaments for protection or use them in their cult worship for their magical properties.The scarab was also a symbol of immortality, resurrection, transformation and protection.
- When ordering your Egyptian Pendant, please make sure to review the different options provided.
- Today's offer is free Personalized Silver Cartouche pendant with purchasing of this Gold Pendant. (to receive it please be sure to enter personalization name for the free silver-cartouche at the (Free silver-cartouche personalization name Box) , you'll also receive Nilemall's famous Jewelry box.
- No chain included, you could add a chain using the chain's selection box.
- Three sizes are available. Weight: about 2 - 3 - 4 gm. Length: about 1.1 - 1.6 - 1.8".
- Price will vary based on the options selected.
- Our designers handcrafted this lovely piece of 18K gold. It also bears the 18K gold stamp for authenticity purposes.
- Please note that since our Egyptian Pendant are handcrafted, therefore sales are considered final.
- Shipment of our 18K gold Egyptian Pendant takes from 4-8 business days.
- Shipping takes place from Egypt.
18K Gold Ankh Key Pendant with White Stone Scarab
- Brands Nile Mall for Egyptian Jewelry
- Product Code: GP008
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 19750