Discover Egyptian Jewelry and Enjoy Free Shipping with No Order Minimum!
A beautifully crafted 18k gold Egyptian Cartouche Earring with Turquoise Stone and lotus flower clip, this work of art features the ancient Egyptian symbols of Scarab. Scarab is one of the most well-known symbols of ancient Egypt. The Scarab is an ancient Egyptian symbol for life, death, good luck, transformation, growth, and creation. The Scarab was one of the most important amulets ever created in Egypt due to its power, influence, and importance by representing the ideal of immortality, metamorphosis, and cycle of Life.
- When ordering your Egyptian 18k gold Scarab Earring,
please make sure to review the different options provided.
- Today's offer is free Personalized Silver Cartouche pendant
with purchasing of this gold Scarab Earring. To receive it please be
sure to enter personalization name for the free silver-cartouche at the
(Free silver-cartouche personalization name Box), you'll also receive
Nilemall's famous Jewelry box.
- Price will vary based on the options selected.
- Our designers handcrafted this lovely piece of 18K gold. It
also bears the 18K gold stamp for authenticity purposes.
- Please note that since our Egyptian jewelry pieces are
personalized and handcrafted, therefore sales are considered final.
- Shipment of our 18k gold Cartouche Earrings takes from 4-8
- Shipping takes place from Egypt.
18k Gold Scarab Earring with Turquoise Stone
- Brands Nile Mall for Egyptian Jewelry
- Product Code: GER002
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 49250