The Egyptian pure silver Horus Eye Pendant-Also know as the UDJAT (meaning eye), it was the eye of Horus the symbol of perfection and well-being, it was a powerful amulet worn for protection against evil in ancient Egypt, the pendant is sterling silver and handmade in Cairo –Egypt.
- When ordering your Egyptian Silver Pendant, please make sure to review the different options provided.
- Today's offer is free Nilemall's famous Jewelry box.
- No chain included, you could add a chain using the chain's selection box.
- Three sizes are available. Weight: about 2 - 3 - 4 gm. Length: about 1.1 - 1.6 - 1.8".
- Price will vary based on the options selected.
- Our designers handcrafted this lovely piece of sterling silver. It also bears the silver stamp for authenticity purposes
- Please note that since our Egyptian Pendant are handcrafted, therefore sales are considered final.
- Shipment of our sterling silver Egyptian Pendant takes from 4-8 business days.
- Shipping takes place from Egypt.
Royal Silver Eye of Hours Pendant
- Brands Nile Mall for Egyptian Handcrafts
- Product Code: SP013
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 4750