Discover Egyptian Jewelry and Enjoy Free Shipping with No Order Minimum!
18K Gold Horus pendant Filled & decorated with colored Enamel The name "Horus" is a general catch all for multiple deities, the most famous of whom is Harseisis (Heru-sa-Aset) or Horus-son-of-Isis (sometimes called Horus the Younger) who was conceived after the death of his father, Osiris, and who later avenged him.
- When ordering your Egyptian Pendant, please make sure to review the different options provided.
- Today's offer is free Personalized Silver Cartouche pendant with purchasing of this Gold Pendant. (to receive it please be sure to enter personalization name for the free silver-cartouche at the (Free silver-cartouche personalization name Box) , you'll also receive Nilemall's famous Jewelry box.
- No chain included, you could add a chain using the chain's selection box.
- Three sizes are available. Weight: about 2 - 3 - 4 gm. Length: about 1.1 - 1.6 - 1.8".
- Price will vary based on the options selected.
- Our designers handcrafted this lovely piece of 18K gold. It also bears the 18K gold stamp for authenticity purposes.
- Please note that since our Egyptian Pendant are handcrafted, therefore sales are considered final.
- Shipment of our 18K gold Egyptian Pendant takes from 4-8 business days.
- Shipping takes place from Egypt.
18K Gold Horus Pendant with Colored Enamel
- Brands Nile Mall for Egyptian Jewelry
- Product Code: GP011
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 16750